CIS Kenya has designed this training program to ensure financial institutions are compliant with the Act and Regulations and learn from industry experiences as well as observe best practices to ensure data quality with the increasing ubiquity and velocity of data.
CIS Kenya seeks to empower credit providers to submit full-file, comprehensive, accurate, and timely data to CRBs. This training, therefore, seeks to improve compliance levels amongst lenders and ensure the credit market attains 100% data quality.
This training course will explore the application of credit scoring and the effective practices for data management, analysis and modelling. Attendees will learn how to identify opportunities and address potential risks in the use of credit scoring for risk-based pricing.
The training will specifically cover effective communication skills, negotiation, and mediation skills. The training will also include a fundamental introduction to dispute prevention, management, and resolution. The general focus of the training will be on improving the processes already created within the financial institution.
This is a five days training course that will cover:
1. General Principles for Credit Reporting
2. Structure of Credit Reporting Systems in Africa
3. Supervision of Credit Reporting System
4. Cybersecurity in Credit Reporting- ICCR Guidelines
5. Cross Border Credit Reporting- ICCR Report July 2021
6. Alternative Data Inclusion in Credit Reporting
7. Data Security in Credit Reporting